Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Honey Dip of Da Day:

Aushley Patterson


Today's Honey Dip of Da Day is the fabulous, Aushley Patterson(@Fashionistar90)! This 24-year-old Honey hails from the beautiful city of Jacksonville, Fla. She is currently a graduate from THEE Florida A & M University, where she is going to receive her MASTER's in Business Administration! We had the chance to catch up with Aushley to ask her a few questions! Now presenting QUEEN Aushley Patterson!!!!

1.What makes you, you?

My personality, ambition, and fashion makes me who I am and memorable. I love to meet new people, party and have a good time. I believe work comes first but when all is completed TURN UPPP!!!! Education is a priority for me. I believe ambition is a sexy trait on an individual so I wear it proudly. I come from a single parent home where my mom worked hard. She was a young parent, had me at the age of 16 and I feel like I beat all of the odds that were against me as a young black woman. My mom also attended Famu. I have a younger brother who is 21. They are both my motivation.


 2. What are your future plans?

 I am getting ready to graduate with my Master’s in Business Administration. I am looking to enter the Retail Industry for a while and learn more to build the KASA Brand. I plan to spread the KASA movement in other areas, not only in Tallahassee, Fl but in other areas such as Jacksonville, Fl and Atlanta, Ga markets. 

3.Recent/past projects


A project that my KASA Krew and I have been working on for the past year is the first KASA Fashion Truck. in Tallahassee, Fl which is set to open in early April. This is my pride and joy. The fashion truck will be sorta like the food truck concept but for fashion. It is a store on wheels. We will sell clothes, shoes, accessories, shades, etc… It will also have a full dressing room aboard the truck and we will be at Set Friday for our Grand Opening! Official date TBA.

Favorite song currently:



                                            @GoShopKasa                  @GoShopKasa                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment