Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Honey Dip of Da Day: Thomas Adrianna


What it do, Honey Dips and Dippers?! Today's Honey Dip of the Day is the fabulous, QUEEN Adrianna Thomas! This 23-year-old Honey hails from the magical city of Orlando, Fla. QUEEN Adrianna is an alumni of Florida A&M University, where she majored in Criminal Justice with a minor in Public Administration. Adrianna is a YouTube GURU! She has over 42k YouTube subscribers and gives you the latest on fashion, beauty and hair. Anything and everything you need to know about beauty products for any and all hair, she's your girl. Her beauty secrets & tutorials are out of this world and definately worth tuning in to. Not only does she give great beauty tips, she also does great hair! QUEEN Adrianna is a go-getter! She has taken branding to a whole other level!! This Honey Dip has a great entrepreneurial spirit and is definitely on the rise to major success. Honey Dips and Dippers, all hail your new favorite YouTube guru and entrepreneur, QUEEN Adrianna Thomas!

Here are some fun facts about Adrianna:

  • I love doing my makeup
  • I'm very artistic
  • I want to become a professor one day (any subject/skill)
  • I'm cheap but I never look like it (beauty on a budget)
  • I have friends all over the world

Favorite song (currently):














To connect with Adrianna:















No comments:

Post a Comment